By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Qualifications & Experience
- Newly qualified CA (SA), CIMA graduate or BCom Honours
- Someone with experience in dealing with African countries
- Must be computer literate with Excel skills on an Advanced level
- Must have at least 3-5 years in a Finance Controller role
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Joint Venture accounts
- Submission of Stats SA returns
- Monthly tax computations
- Assist with year-end e.g. assisting with drafting of financial statements.
- Full tax compliance e.g. timeous payment of taxes and other statutory returns, etc.
- Fixed Asset recons
- Monthly sales recons
- Compilation and submission of weekly sales reports
- Submission of insurance claims
- Assist with budget process
Attributes and Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and implement an action plan
- Disciplined, pro-active and flexible
It should be noted that the above list of tasks and responsibilities is not exhaustive, and that your Line Manager is entitled to instruct you at any time to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.